Wednesday 17 August 2016

Miyawaki Sakura Mobame August 17, 2016 17:16 JST English&Indonesia Translation

From: sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 5:16 PM
Subject: USJ

楽しい楽しいー(^O^)
It's fun, it's fun (^O^)
Menyenangkan, menyenangkan (^O^)

間食を我慢してるよー(^O^)
アイス三回くらいスルー出来た(^O^)
Try to be patience with snacking(^O^)
I ignored the ice cream for 3 times (^O^)

Aku mencoba untuk tidak makan snack (^O^)
Sudah 3x aku berhasil menahan untuk tidak makan ice cream (^O^)

頑張った〜。
Worked hard
Aku berusaha keras

抹茶のね、
ケーキアイス?みたいなやつがあって
もう本当に食べたかったけど
村重と我慢したよ^_^
ice cake with green tea flavor ? Hemm something like that
Really want to eat with aanya
But I have to be patient ^_^

Ice cake dengan rasa green tea? Ya seperti itulah
Aku sangat ingin memakannya bersama Aanya
Tapi aku harus bersabar ^_^

さてと
今日のラスト公演!
Well then
Last performance!

Baiklah
Pertunjukan terakir!

頑張ります!
I will do my best!
Aku akan melakukan yang terbaik!

Note: sorry for my mistranslation and my bad grammar
Thanks to my friend Valen who share this mobame with me

-anyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment