Saturday 15 October 2016

Miyawaki Sakura Mobame Oct 15, 2016 11:12 JST English&Indonesia Translation

From: sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 11:12 AM
Subject: おはようございます

Recently, I'm busy with shooting
So I can't update my SNS
Also can't do showroom..
Because of the strict shooting schedule
And it doesn't go as planned
So It's hard for me to find the right time to do it (update SNS and showroom)
Akhir-akir ini aku sibuk syuting
Jadi ngga bisa update SNS
Juga ngga bisa showroom...
Karena jadwal syuting yang sangat padat
dan berjalan tak sesuai yang sudah di jadwalkan
Jadi sangat susah untuk menemukan waktu yang pas..

Then..
Lalu..

Today is individualhandshake event
Please take care of me ( ^ ○ ^ )
Hari ini ada individual handshake event
Mohon bantuannya ( ^ ○ ^ )

Sakura quiz, first question!
Sakura kuis pertanyaan pertama!

Recently, I'm addicting on food at convenience store, what's that?
Akhir-akhir ini aku sangat suka makanan dari convenience store, apa itu?

Chicken next to cashier
Small choco next to cashier
Doughnut next to cashier
Oden next to chasier
Ayam yang ada disebelah kasir
Coklat kecil yang ada di sebelah kasir
Donat yang ada disebelah kasir
Oden yang ada disebelah kasir

Which one?!!
Yang mana hayoo!!

Note: sorry for my mistranslation and my bad grammar
-anyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment