Monday 24 October 2016

Miyawaki Sakura G+ Oct 24, 2016 English&Indonesia Translation

こんばんは!
Good evening!
Selamat malam!

今日は、CM撮影をしました!
Today was a CM shooting!
Hari ini aku ada syuting CM!

東京に来て、明日の為にベットでゆっくりしていました!
Came to Tokyo then took a rest on the bed for tomorrow!
Datang ke Tokyo lalu beristirahat di tempat tidur untuk besok!

でも、なかなか寝付けず…。
But, not really falling asleep
Tapi tak sepenuhnya tertidur..

チームHのシアターの女神を途中から観たり、海外ドラマを観たり、キャバすかの台本を覚えて、SPA!コラムを書いて…
I watched Team H "Teather no Megami", watched foreign drama, read script of Kyabasuka, and writing a column for SPA..
Aku menonton Team H "Teather no Megami" menonton drama luar, membaca naskah Kyabasuka dan menulis kolom untuk SPA..

今は、録画していたAKB48FESを見ていました!
気づいたらこんな時間!
Now, I'm watching the recorded video of AKB48FES!
I noticed that time!
Sekarang aku sedang melihat rekaman video AKB48FES!
Aku menyadari waktu itu!

このFES、全体的にすごーく気合いが入っていて頑張ってました!!
見てくださっていたら嬉しい!!
The overall FES, all of us were fired up and worked hard!!
Thank you for watching, I'm so happy!
Secara keseluruhan FES, kita sangat bersemangat dan bekerja keras!!
Terima kasih sudah menonton, aku sangat senang!

あー、こういうのを見ると
早くツアーがしたくなりますねぇ。
今年中は無理だとしても…
春ツアーとかあるといいな!
Aa~, related with that
I want the tour start soon
Maybe impossible for this year...
But I hope Spring tour!
Aa~ berhubungan dengan itu
Aku ingin tour segera dimulai
Kemungkinan tidak bisa tahun ini..
Tapi aku berharap di spring tour!

明日の撮影!
頑張ります!
Tomorrow, I have shooting!
I will do my best!
Besok aku ada syuting!
Aku akan melakukan yang terbaik!

おやすみなさい。
さくら咲け!
Good night.
Selamat tidur

Sakura sake!

Note: sorry for my mistranslation and my bad grammar
Please don't copy paste our translation, if you want to use this translation (English or Indonesia) give a credit! Thank you

-anyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment